We've all been out in public and heard a tiny baby really letting it rip when they get upset.
Much to any parent's dismay, getting your crying newborn to stop throwing a temper tantrum isn't always easy. Moms and Dads have to deal with sleepless nights and plenty of public embarrassment when their little ones ultimately lose it.
While feeding your baby or laying them down for a nap might not always do the trick, these awesome parents have found some pretty unique ways to calm down their children down and put a stop to the crying once and for all.
1. David Bowie's music has been wooing the masses for generations.video-player-present
Read More: The Second They Saw Her Eyes, They Knew She Had To Be Part Of Their Family
2. Who would have thought that a fart cannon could send a baby into complete silence?video-player-present
3. Getting this nugget to stop crying ain't no Biggie.video-player-present
4. Forget mom and dad! The cat's where it's at.video-player-present
5. Leave it to the leader of the free world to put infants at ease! Thanks, Obama.video-player-present
6. There's no doubt this tiny toddler is going to grow up to be a Swiftie. video-player-present
7. This baby was crying because his mom and dad wouldn't let him watch the big basketball game. Once they turn the TV on, it's smooth sailing.video-player-present
8. The force is strong with this one.video-player-present
9. This pooch's siren song is powerful enough to put a stop to the unnecessary tears. video-player-present
10. As a future member of the Beyhive, this tot knows Beyoncé is the only one who can bring her back from the edge.video-player-present
11. At first you might think twins would mean double trouble, but this baby knows just what her brother needs even though she's just a wee one herself!video-player-present
12. When all else fails, this dad decides to climb into his baby's crib.video-player-present
Read More: This Mom Gave Her Daughter The Best Gift For Christmas...Her Twin Sister!
Share these calming techniques with the first-time parents in your life! They'll thank you.