Choosing a name for your new business can be a bit of a daunting task.
The pressure of picking the right name can mean the difference between attracting a loyal clientele or becoming the laughing stock of your town. When brainstorming business names, your company may want to get creative and rely on puns or other plays on words to attract customers to your brand, and while this can be a good idea in theory, it often falls short in practice.
Just ask these 22 business owners.
1. I think most people would prefer cleaning their beavers at home.
2. This is EZ-ily the most disturbing thing I've seen all day.
3. Hiscox is used to dealing with small businesses.
4. No one wants to be reminded that they've gained a bit of weight over the years.
5. Take notes future business owners. Don't use a dead woman's name to your advantage.
6. These computer specialists just like to click...I think.
7. That's threatening!
8. This tanning salon needed a catchy name to attract male clients.
9. Because nothing makes me say YAHPOO quite like human waste.
10. I think I'll be looking elsewhere to get my prescriptions filled.
11. I had no idea I could use a hammer to eat dinner.
12. I'm not about that life.
13. Well, here we are.
14. Life is pain.
15. Tell me this wasn't their first choice.
16. Talk about a quickie.
17. Your reputation is crumbling.
18. What in the sweet unholy hell...
19. I'm going to guess that there's no honey to be found.
20. It's a shame all these jobs are being lost to robots.
21. Where do you even acquire such a title?
22. There's just so much going on here.
Here's a bit of advice before you start naming your business: