If you're a lover of all things terrifying, then you've probably heard of Creepypasta.
But if you haven't, here's the chilling rundown. Basically, the site hinges on viral internet culture to send shockwaves into web media. Users generate some of the most chilling tales of all time and present them as true stories that are sure to make readers, listeners, and viewers lose sleep (and sanity).
If you told creepy stories with your friends in blanket forts as a kid, these shocking tales are about to remind you of terrifying times. Even though they aren't true stories, I'll be you can't get through this list without feeling like someone's watching you.
1. Ever wondered what would happen if humans stopped sleeping? This horrifying story puts forth scary possibilities. It's not pretty.video-player-present
Read More: They Were Driving In Houston When They Saw Something Insane Overhead
2. Spend all day on your computer? "Psychosis" isn't going to make you feel good about that.
3. Not every Creepypasta nightmare is a story. Check out this video called "The Grifter" and see if you can get through it without jumping.video-player-present
4. This is "Jeff the Killer." Jeff needs to calm the hell down.video-player-present
5. Not shockingly, something called "The Expressionless" is as horrifying as it sounds.video-player-present
Read More: In The 1920s, These Terrifying Photos Were Used To Teach Children A Lesson
I mean, who even needs sleep? Share these with the other paranormal enthusiasts in your life!